Thursday 12 April 2012

Away? When I need him?


Couldn’t handle waiting any longer.  At 230 this afternoon, I called my family doctor to see if there has been an appointment made for me in Toronto.  The receptionist, who, for the record, has become much nicer to me since she is aware of my medical situation, told me that Dr. W is away for the rest of the week, and will be looking at my case on Monday when he returns.

My family doctor will call me on Tuesday.  That seems really far away.  I likely have another week of not knowing what is going on.  Not knowing what is wrong with me, and another week of not being able to come up with a plan of “attack” against whatever I have, and not being able to come up with a family plan to support my health care plan.

I need plans.  They keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment